The right candidate should be energetic, enthusiastic, patient and reliable when working with children.
Foreigner teachers have 40 officially working hours per week.
All the classrooms are equipped with computers, electronic whiteboards, WiFi and much more.
The 50 minute class includes systematic textbooks and other materials.
* On the job training
* Competitive salary
* Flight reimbursement
* Travel Allowance plus bonus
* Paid holidays
* Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
* Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
* Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
* Pick up service
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in Jiangsu province is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.