Our Client is a market leading European betting company based in London. They now require the addition of a Marketing Manager to focus on the Belgian markets and grow their products in this territory.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for:
– Developing the network of marketing and media contacts
– Marketing and brand communication strategy
– Press and promotional activity
– Business proposals to potential new partners
– Completing monthly reports on competitor analysis, ROI and monthly acquisition targets.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar ED role with their attention focussed on marketing and PR and ideally you will have an established set of contacts in your territory. An essential part of the role will be online media buying so strong experience is necessary in this area as well as knowledge in European and local gaming laws. You must be fluent in Flemish and English.
For this role the successful candidate will be based in their country and be required to travel to London approx 5 times per month.