To work in an environment which is open, evolving and provide opportunities where I can demonstrate or explore my potential and provide my services to organization.
• Askari Aviation (Pvt) Ltd.
• Rescue Allah hu Akbar.
Rescue operation coordinator.
• Khubab Foundation.
Rescue operation officer during earthquake (8thoct).
• DOS, Windows 98 and upgrades, Windows XP.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• In Progress
B.E Telecommunication (7th Semester)
• HSSC Pre engineering Session (2002-2003)
• SSC In Science
Ability to understand the nature of the organizations business.
Ability to deliver highly demanding reports on time and above all, my ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels to facilitate their work and achieve the targeted objectives.
Positive attitude to fast changing business environment and technology that has helped me to continuously develop new skills and techniques.
Strong management interpersonal skills.
Ability to perform multi tasks under pressure.
English, Urdu, Punjabi.
Internet, Painting, Camping, Hiking, Swimming and Singing.
• Member of college football team.
• Member of college badminton team.
• Honored by the Prime Minister Islamic Republic of Pakistan for saving the precious lives of earthquake victims at Margalla tower Islamabad Pakistan.
• Honored by the Minister of Interior Islamic Republic of Pakistan for Rescue & Relief operation in Bag Azad Jummu Kashmir
• Honored by the Rawalpindi Fire Brigade Department.
Qais Gillani (Info Span Islamabad Pakistan).