ABOUT OUR IDEAL APPLICANTS:
– Experienced and mature-minded in driving and great customer service skills
– Friendly with a strong ability working in a team as well as the ability to work solo (on rare occasions)
– Enjoy driving yours and/or clients (often prestige) vehicles
– Have a professional attitude with a strong work ethic, well presented
– Ability to use a smart-phone (WeDrive app – training provided, GoogleMaps, sms, camera)
– Previous experience as a courtesy driver or in a similar driving and customer service role encouraged to apply, eg Uber, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Taxi etc.
ABOUT OUR LOCATIONS:
We currently operate in the Sydney, Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Brisbane and Gold Coast regions (opening more regions soon, such as Adelaide and Perth).
ABOUT THE JOB:
– WeDrive Pty Ltd is the largest and only Australian Designated Driver Company using an App based operating system.
– WeDrive transport vehicles and drive clients in their own cars!
– We operate 24/7, 365 days/year (with peak demand during week-day evenings and on weekends 6pm to late).
– Flexible and casual work hours available across 7 days
WeDrive are proud suppliers/partners of the F1 Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne Victory Football Club, South Sydney Rabbitohs, BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival and Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Experienced, friendly and flexible drivers who can work in a team:
– Driver who will transport empty vehicles and/or drive our clients in their own cars.
– Co-Driver who will transport the main driver (designated driver) from one job to the other.
– Excellent communication & customer service skills (polite, punctual, safe, honest, reliable).
– Must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
– Flexibility within the role – due to the nature of the business, these positions could suit shift workers, couples, semi-retired, part time or casual applicants
– Current delivery or Uber drivers also encouraged to apply
– must be over 30 years of age (insurance requirement);
– must have at least 10 years driving experience – with a minimum of 5 years in Australia (insurance requirement);
– must hold an Australian Drivers Licence for more than 5 years;
– MUST be able to drive MANUAL car;
– must have no ‘at-fault accident’ insurance claim in the past 5 years;
– must have no criminal record and/or driving licence suspension (insurance requirement);
– must have or be willing to obtain Working with Children Blue Card.
– must be over 25 years old and have access to a car that is registered and carries minimum third party insurance.
– you will never carry clients in your car; only used to commute the driver between jobs.
TO APPLY, VISIT:
To apply, visit the WeDrive website for more information.
If successful for interview, and for those desiring an immediate start, please have copies of the paperwork (information requested during the online application) with you, to ensure a speedy commencement with WeDrive Pty Ltd.